Tax Compliance Consultant has been saved
Tax Compliance Consultant
Join our team and work in a young and dynamic international environment assisting our clients in complying with their tax obligations, formalities and claims while being coached and expanding your tax knowledge.
Who you’ll be working with
Tax lies at the crossroads of law, business and innovation so it’s subject to constant change. We get that. Our young and dynamic team of compliance specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. With experts in corporate, VAT and individual tax, we’re a leading tax consultancy that helps our clients align their internal tax processes and data management systems with these changing requirements and assist them in complying with their tax obligations, formalities and claims
Join our team
open in new window Apply now
What work you’ll be doing
- Help our clients in complying with their tax commitments within your field of expertise, being:
Global Employer Services: transform global employment programs in a tax- and cost-efficient manner. Examples are international assignment services or services concerning compensation and benefits.
Global Tax Compliance: offering global and local services of direct and indirect tax compliance, as well as statutory accounting and report processing.
- Provide guidance on compliance related tax issues
- Assist our specialists with analysis and insights through big data
- Become proficient with the tools and systems in the tax arena to collect data and generate tax returns and reports
- Support senior tax specialists at client meetings and industry forums
- Offer your perspective and deliver tax knowledge in context so clients see the big picture
How you’ll grow
- In the first years of our career while becoming proficient in the tools and systems, you’ll expand your tax knowledge about compliance regulations and obligations
- Increasingly, you’ll take more responsibility and move from simply crunching data to providing insights while developing your technical skills
- As you grow in your job, you will take on a more senior role, assuming more onus in monitoring compliance processes and reviewing compliance deliverables
- You’ll be involved in advisory work on routine tax compliance questions and issues in your area of specialisation
- As you become proficient in combining these various skill sets, you may become a manager and take the lead on compliance assignments and become a business advisor for clients
What’s in it for you
- You’ll grow your knowledge of tax-related tools and databases
- You’ll gain hands-on experience working for the country’s largest tax practice on some of the world’s most complex tax consulting and compliance issue
- You’ll work with a team of experienced professionals who will coach you, many are influential specialists who teach at university and are involved in think tanks
- You’ll expand your network as you work with colleagues from other Deloitte Member Firms to tackle cross-border tax questions and issues
Who you are
- You see the value in data and accuracy and see insights where others see numbers
- You’re prepared to gradually develop technical skills to become a trusted consultant for routine compliance questions and issues in your area of specialisation
- You can turn complex tax legislation into a language others can understand
- You understand the theory behind tax rules and combine analysis with insight
- You have good communication skills and a reliable team player
- You have good knowledge of MS Office and IT skills in general
- You’re fluent in Dutch and/or French and have a solid knowledge of English
What is your educational background?/Do you have a degree in?/What did you study?
You have a Bachelor in Accountancy-Taxation or a Master in a business-related discipline such as Law or Economics, Commercial Engineering or a comparable background. A postgraduate or complementary Masters qualification in Tax is a strong asset.
We are also open to receive resumes from a whole different specialisation, if you are willing to build up a career in Tax.