Tax Consultant SME
Join our multidisciplinary team and empower our clients (small and medium enterprises) by providing them the tax expertise that they require to run a successful, innovative, growing business.
Who you’ll be working with
Tax lies at the crossroads of law, business and innovation so it’s subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and multidisciplinary team thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. With experts in accountancy and tax and legal consultants, we’re a leading tax consultancy that provides tax expertise to the most important small and medium businesses, entrepreneurs and private individuals in Belgium and empower them to run a successful, innovative and growing businesses.
Join our team
What work you’ll be doing
- Counsel business leaders and their teams as you gain knowledge of the tools and systems of tax
- Advise clients on a wide variety of tax issues, tax planning and restructuring
- Help our clients comply with their tax commitments, compliance and audits
- Provide guidance on compliance related tax issues
- Support senior tax specialists at client meetings and industry forums
How you’ll grow
- While becoming proficient in the tools and systems, you’ll be involved in different projects for a very wide portfolio of clients
- Increasingly, you’ll work on a diverse range of tasks and take more responsibility in the firm
- As you grow in your job, you’ll take on the role of reliable business partner and a trusted advisor for SME managers and stockholders in our Belgian and international operations
What’s in it for you
- You’ll grow your knowledge of tax matters and tax-related tools and databases and how they apply to SMEs
- You’ll be exposed to top specialists and seniors who will share their experience, many who speak at tax conferences
- You’ll gain hands-on experience working for one of the top tax firms in Belgium on some of the world’s most complex tax consulting and compliance issues
Who you are
- You see the value in data and accuracy and see insights where others see numbers
- You understand the importance of learning the systems, tools and tax legislation to become a trusted advisor
- You love problem solving can turn complex technical analyses into practical solutions in a language others can understand
- You’re good with people, develop supportive relationships and care about your team
- You enjoy working with SMEs and love building close relationship with your clients
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters in a business-related discipline such as Law or Economics or a comparable background. A Postgraduate or complementary Masters qualification in Tax is a strong asset.