Analytics & Information Management Consultant
Join our team and help our clients to make more accurate, insightful and timely management decisions through the extraction of valuable information out of vast amounts of data our clients have available in their information systems.
Who you’ll be working with
The saying ‘Knowledge is power has never been truer. That’s why our team does a deep dive into our clients’ vast amount of data to extract valuable information. But we know that it’s only when we can answer the question ‘what does this mean?’ that the information becomes useful and relevant enough to help our clients make well-informed data-driven management decisions.
Join our team
What work you’ll be doing
- Help our clients to pinpoint relevant information from financial transactions, sales figures, statistics on marketing effectiveness, employee data, actual and forecasted production volumes
- Structure data and create insights by connecting the dots so our clients can improve their performance
- Build advanced analytical models and design solutions for reporting, analysis or content management
- Solve the puzzle of integrating data that is stored in different sources and spread all over the company
- Develop solutions and processes to ensure the right level of information quality
How you’ll grow
- While becoming proficient in the tools and systems, you’ll expand your knowledge of Information Management
- Increasingly, you’ll take more responsibility and move from simply crunching data to providing insights while developing your technical skills
- As you become proficient in combining various skillsets, you’ll gain expertise in different areas such as Business Intelligence and Performance Management, Advanced Analytics, Enterprise Data Management or Enterprise Content Management
What’s in it for you
- You’ll gain hands-on experience working on projects on strategic, tactical and operational levels
- You’ll work for a diverse range of organisations across different industries in Belgium or abroad
- You’ll continue to enhance your skills as you’re guided and coached by our seniors
- You’ll collaborate with senior Deloitte experts from lots of domains (finance, human resources, supply chain, sales & marketing, R&D, tax)
Who you are
- You have an analytical mind and love diving into data
- You’re insatiably curious and love finding the missing piece
- You want to be challenged daily so you’re always growing
- You prefer project-based teamwork which combines technical and advisory skills
- You’re service-minded and enjoy interacting with other professionals
What is your educational background?
You have developed a specific interest in data and the impact it has on business strategies and decision making. The A&IM team welcomes Bachelors and Masters in Information Management, Commercial Engineering, Economics, Civil and/or Industrial Engineering.