Anti-Fraud & Analytics Consultant
Let’s fight fraud and maximise the business value of data together.
Who you’ll be working with
Fraud can appear as a faint signal buried in an organisation’s data but its impact can run wide and deep. Like investigators searching for evidence, we know how to dig in and when to dig in order to sniff out fraud before it fully unfolds. Our team of anti-fraud professionals come from IT, business, finance and legal backgrounds to fight fraud, bribery and corruption, cross-border tax investigations and accounting misstatement. We combine our forensic accounting and investigative skills with cutting-edge technology to help our clients take facts and evidence-based decisions.
Join our team
What work you’ll be doing
- Assist our clients to collect, preserve and analyse large and disparate data to see cause-effect relationships to support or refute facts and allegations
- Provide quantitative analytic solutions to find facts and answers in large and complex collections of transactional data, email or other electronic data
- Extract data from an ERP system and develop analytical tests
- Develop a thorough understanding of our clients’ business so you can offer relevant insights
How you’ll grow
- While becoming proficient in the methodologies and technologies, you’ll perform your own financial impact analysis and reporting and grow into commercial, recruiting and other challenging roles
- Increasingly, you’ll take charge of projects, coach and lead teams and review the work of junior project members
- Gradually, you’ll practice and sharpen business intangible skills such as people management, coaching, presentation and interviewing
- Eventually, you’ll have direct contact with company C level and Company Attorney
What’s in it for you
- You’ll develop your capabilities of the methodologies and technologies used in our sector and skills in Anti-fraud as you’re exposed to top specialists who will share their experience
- You’ll work on interesting and challenging assignments that inspires you daily with its diversity
- You’ll have the opportunity to travel up to 50% of the time and expand your horizons
- You’ll expand your network as you work with professionals who will coach you
Who you are
- You have an analytical mind, love details and can still see the big picture
- You love working out the why and have a structured approach to problem solving
- You’re a great communicator and not afraid to ask questions
- You creative, open-minded and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You can’t get enough of SQL programming language
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters in Computer Sciences or in Business Engineering, preferably with a major in Management Information Systems or Finance & Accounting. Affinity with IT and business processes is recommended.