Audit & Data Analytics Consultant | Deloitte Belgium | Careers | Student opportunity in Technology has been added to your bookmarks.
Audit and Data Analytics Consultant
Join our dynamic team and learn all there is to know about data-extraction, data-migration, data-validation and reporting, and provide skills, technologies, applications, and practices to our many and varied clients.
Who you’ll be working with
Absolute numbers themselves are useless. It’s only when we ask ‘So what?’ that we give data meaning. Our team is passionate about what we do because we know our role as auditors go far beyond checking figures and financials to focusing on quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive modelling, fact-based management as well as data quality and integrity. Simply put, we bring data to life so we can create insights to help our clients properly manage business risk and turn these risks into opportunities.
Join our team
What work you’ll be doing
- Learn all there is to know about data mining, optimisation, modelling, data-extraction, data validation and reporting
- Extract, clean and sample data to get suitable output for further analysis
- Integrate, validate and manipulate data using SQL
- Create performance reports and data models to help make CXO-level decisions
How you’ll grow
- Increasingly, you’ll take more onus and manage multiple projects and report to management
- As you grow in your job, you’ll be responsible for quality of end-deliverables
- As you become proficient and take on a more senior role, you’ll be the point of contact for clients and guide other consultants
What’s in it for you
- You’ll develop your audit and data analytical capabilities and skills as you’re exposed to top specialists who will share their experience
- You’ll work on interesting and challenging assignments that inspires you daily with its diversity
- You’ll expand your network as you work with professionals who will coach you
Who you are
- You believe your analytical mind and insatiably curiosity are your greatest assets
- You love data in all its forms and can still see the big picture
- You work out the why and have a structured approach to problem solving
- You’re a great communicator and not afraid to ask questions
- You enjoy working closely with clients and helping them understand how data is relevant to their business
- You can’t get enough of SQL programming language
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters in Information Technology, (Applied) Economics, Industrial Engineering, Business Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Mathematical Engineering or any other business related degree.