Cloud & Analytics Consultant SME
Join our team and take an active role in helping family-owned companies to grow into high performance organisations by implementing cloud and analytics technologies and developing digital solutions.
Who you’ll be working with
Inspired by the possibilities technology presents to help family-owned companies reach their full potential, our team coaches our clients to really make change happen by implementing cloud and analytics technologies and developing digital solutions. Passionately inquisitive, our unique mix of advisory services and concrete technology helps SMEs and fast-growing companies to innovate for better business beyond what they thought possible.
Join our team
What work you’ll be doing
- Understand intimately the lively and energetic world of entrepreneurial companies
- Implement cloud and analytics technologies to help our clients better run their businesses
- Delight our customers with digital solutions that help them to grow to their aspirations
- Rethink process flows and set up technology solutions based on: SalesForce.com, Microsoft (cloud) technologies and data, discovery solutions like QlikView
- Make a real impact on the project and our client with intelligent insights
How you’ll grow
- While becoming proficient in implementing technologies, you’ll begin to lead teams and manage projects
- Increasingly, you’ll advise our clients on strategic IT matters that can really transform their businesses
- As you grow in your job, you’ll have the opportunity to evolve from a technology consultant to a strategic business & IT advisor
What’s in it for you
- You’ll develop your cloud and analytical capabilities as you’re exposed to top specialists who will share their experience
- You’ll work on interesting and challenging assignments that inspires you daily with its diversity
- You’ll expand your network as you work with professionals who will coach you
Who you are
- You’re passionate about family-owned businesses and love building close relationships with your clients
- You’re fascinated by technology and have a structured approach to problem solving
- You embrace and adapt well to ever-changing circumstances
- You can work solo but also have a healthy dose of team spirit
- You have a soft spot for data and relish database management
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters in Applied Informatics, Civil Engineering (Computer Sciences), Industrial Engineering or any other Technology degree.