Customer Relationship Management Consultant has been saved
Customer Relationship Management Consultant
Join our fast-growing team and take part of the digital revolution by enabling our clients to better connect with their customers through adopting state-of-the-art processes and the latest technologies.
As a member of the Customer Relationship Management team, you will focus on business transformation related to Sales, Service and Marketing.We emphasise the importance of new technologies, leveraging Cloud solutions; always making the link between our project and the business impact it will create. We empower our clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers. We set up solutions that enable our clients to reach their customers across every platform, every device, and every step of the customer journey. Our designs inspire, our industry experts understand our clients’ challenges, and our consultants make one-to-one customer relationships a reality.
Join our team
As a CRM Consultant, you will:
- work in diverse/international teams for large national and multinational companies active in financial services, and private or public sector organisations;
- assist the organisation’s customer facing functions with the transformation of their customer processes and technologies, in domains such as sales, marketing, and customer service;
- think outside of the box and strive for innovative solutions in areas such as digital marketing, omnichannel commerce and next generation customer service;
- support the definition of a CRM vision and roadmap;
- define industry and client specific business processes;
- gather business requirements and translate them into workable CRM solution specifications;
- configure and customise CRM solutions (such as Salesforce.com);
- test the solution;
- design data migration into the new solution;
- align on required integrations of other solutions;
- create end-user documentation;
- co-facilitate trainings/workshops client-side;
- work on both local and international project assignments;
- have the opportunity to travel.
As you become more senior, you will:
- acquire deeper knowledge on CRM business processes, CRM technologies and Deloitte methodologies;
- learn everything about “agile” approaches;
- have the opportunity to take on roles with more responsibilities, such as a Team Lead or Project Manager;
- guide new joiners on projects and help them further develop their competencies.
- You have a strong interest in sales, marketing and customer service business processes;
- You show a keen interest in technology and understand how it can be used to enable business processes;
- You are a flexible and dynamic team player;
- You feel comfortable in new environments and are not afraid to speak up;
- You have strong communication skills, including business writing and presentation skills;
- You are open-minded and willing to learn (e.g. about Salesforce.com, Deloitte Tools and Methodologies);
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and have a good working knowledge in English.
Your educational background
You have developed an interest in new technologies, sales and marketing. You understand the importance of innovation within the domain of customer relationships. The CRM team welcomes Masters with a background in Commercial Engineering, Civil and/or Industrial Engineering and ICT.
Zaventem. However, most of the time you will be working at the client in Belgium or abroad.
Customer Service for the Social Enterprise: Activision, Deloitte and Salesforce
When Activision set a goal of launching a completely new social experience, they enlisted Deloitte to help. Deloitte worked with Activision to help build their social enterprise on the Salesforce platform to better communicate with gamers.
Deloitte Digital + Salesforce: Deloitte Digital Drives Change
Deloitte Digital’s vision is simple. We empower our clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers. Our goal is to be the best in world at driving digital transformation using the Salesforce platform. By redefining your customer’s digital journey, you can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless.