Deloitte Digital Developer has been saved
Deloitte Digital Developer
Join our innovative and fast-growing Deloitte Digital team to develop disruptive solutions and state-of-the-art processes for our clients in an environment where the worlds of business, creativity, and technology intersect.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Deloitte Digital is a part of our Consulting Practice, in which we focus on digital transformation. By leveraging user-centric thinking, design capabilities, new technologies and cloud solutions, we empower our clients and allow them to rethink how they connect with their customers across every platform, every device and every step of the customer journey.
Join our team
open in new window Apply now
What you'll do
- You will support your clients in implementing e-commerce solutions across various technologies, e.g.: SAP Hybris, Salesforce B2B/B2C Commerce Cloud, Adobe Magento, enabling new business models or go-to-market strategies;
- You will be active during all project phases, with a key focus on technical analysis, development activities and collaborating with other team members during implementation phases.
- You will work with the functional analyst for requirement clarification
- As part of the development community, you will learn from and exchange knowledge with experts and contribute to further broaden our technical expertise.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree covering topics like producing web, mobile or enterprise solutions;
- You have a passion that goes beyond code, you are interested in what makes the world tick and how you can make an impact on it;
- You are a generalist in your field of expertise with a broad interest in all technology beyond that, such as front-end development (e.g.: HTML5, CSS3, React, Vue,…) and/or design (e.g. UX expertise, Photoshop, Sketch,…);
- Notion of working in an agile development environment,
- You are a team player who enjoys working with others to solve problems and share knowledge;
- You have the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team-setting;
- Flexible and open to travel.
Knowledge and experience
- Programming/Scripting Languages:
- SOAP/Rest; WSDL; and similar
- CLI; SFDC Utility; Mulesoft or similar middleware solutions•
- Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Sourcetree, Git, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Postman, Insomnia
- Agile, Scrum
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A fast growing, highly motivated team, of digital pioneers with ambitious growth plans, that will support you, and offer you learning opportunities where possible;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits, an open and supportive company culture;
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.