Engineering & Asset Management Consultant has been saved
Engineering & Asset Management Consultant
Join our young, dynamic and fast-growing team and provide a multitude of asset management related services to our clients while obtaining in-depth business knowledge and sharpening your analytical and communication skills.
Who you’ll be working with
We track, know and understand the value of assets in an organisation, and more importantly, how to maximise its value. Our passionate team love to gather, extract, sift and distil mounds of data to give our clients a birds-eye view of what’s important to them. Through a multitude of asset management related services from designing and implementing asset management processes to providing guidance in asset risk management and predictive asset management, we help them to make informed and insightful decisions.
Join our team
open in new window Apply now
What work you’ll be doing
- Collect, integrate, validate and list data from different information systems, assess the health of these assets and create reports and data models to help make CxO-level decisions
- Define data enrichment techniques and perform geospatial analysis
- Collaborate with data scientist colleagues who perform statistical analysis and predictive modelling
- Develop client contacts within asset management, operations, maintenance and finance departments in a wide variety of utility (electricity, gas, water, sewerage, rail…) and manufacturing companies (chemicals…)
How you’ll grow
- While becoming proficient in the tools and systems, you’ll become a subject matter expert in one or more domains of Data Analytics
- Increasingly, you’ll be responsible for the quality of end-deliverables and manage multiple projects and report to management
- As you grow in your job, you’ll be the point of contact for a client and guide other consultants
- As you become proficient in combining these various skillsets, you’ll have the possibility to turn your innovative ideas into implementation
What’s in it for you
- You’ll become familiar with the workings of a large variety of assets (transformers, high voltage cables, gas pipes, pumps, compressors, valves, turbines…)
- You’ll gain in-depth business knowledge and sharpen your analytical and communication skills as you’re exposed to top specialists who will share their experience
- You’ll work on interesting and challenging assignments that inspires you daily with its diversity
- You’ll expand your network as you work with professionals and develop soft skills such as project management, coaching, report writing and presentation skills
Who you are
- You believe your analytical mind and insatiably curiosity are your greatest assets
- You love data in all its forms and can still see the big picture
- You embrace and adapt well to ever-changing circumstances
- You are up for anything new and are prepared to travel >50% of your time
- You enjoy working closely with clients and helping them understand how data is relevant to their business
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters in Information Technology, (Applied) Economics, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering (Electrical, Electromechanical), Computer Science Engineering or Mathematical Engineering.