Integration Developer SAP & AWAS has been saved
Integration Developer SAP & AWAS
Join our Emeritis team as an Integration Developer / SAP & AWS and stay up to speed with the latest trends.
Who you’ll be working with
Emeritis, a Deloitte business, is growing! We're looking to expand our team with an Integration Developer / SAP & AWS. Looking for a family atmosphere, enabled by a global powerhouse? You will be engaged in HR Technology related implementation projects, more particularly in new SAP technology domains, such as UI5, Fiori, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Cloud Integration, AWS JS Integrations, Cloud Application Extensions, etc.
Join our team
open in new window Apply now
What work you’ll be doing
- Analyse business requirements and develop effective solutions
- Build prototypes: implement the solution in a development and test environment
- Being able to build effective relations with customers to establish long-term business partnership
- Conduct knowledge transfer activities to support clients in developing their skills.
How you’ll grow
- Become one of Emeritis’ technical architects for Fiori, SAP Cloud Platform, UI5, Integration Technology, etc.
- You will be able to participate in internal knowledge transfer in order to extend and enhance the Emeritis competence centre team
- Streamline knowledge sharing between our regional offices in Europe
What’s in it for you
- You will continuously develop your knowledge and insights on the use of enabling HR technologies, integration of these technologies in the architecture of the client, the desired employee experience, as well as general HR-trends.
- You’ll work with a team of like-minded professionals with diverse areas of expertise who are eager to share their experience and coach you
- You’ll become a certified SAP Consultant early on through an indepth SAP training programme and build a unique set of skills
- Growth opportunities into either technical practices or business consulting environment
Who you are
- You have the analytical insight, intellectual curiosity and vision to develop more efficient operating models
- You’re people minded and sensitive to your environment
- You are fluent in Dutch and have knowledge of French and English
What is your educational background?
During your education, you have developed an interest in HR processes. You understand the importance of technology within an HR department. The SuccessFactors team welcomes graduates with a bachelor or master degree in computer sciences or equivalent.