Technology & Digital Risk Consultant has been saved
Technology & Digital Risk Consultant
When you join our team, you join a powerful and local team which is part of a global network of talented professionals. We provide opportunities to build lifelong connections with colleagues and clients, locally and all around the world, because we all perform better when we connect the dots between our people and their strengths.
Who you’ll be working with
The commercial world is constantly changing. Our clients face new regulations, shifting legislation and fluctuating economic and financial risk. Our team of specialists knows that risk are opportunities in reverse. Using deep-dive analysis, we help our clients connect the dots between business and information technology so they make informed, intelligent and insightful decisions that help them to minimise risks and maximise opportunities.
Join our team
open in new window Apply now
What work you’ll be doing
- Meet with our clients to understand how their processes, systems and controls work to help them navigate the future
- Evaluate the risks (financial misstatement, continuity risk, outsourcing risk, project risk, IT quality and other key risks) and investigate if the systems, controls and internal processes operate effectively
- Provide your findings to colleagues and clients (project team members, CIO, CEO or even the client’s Board of Directors)
- Identify opportunities to innovate business process and IT controls and transform risks into opportunities
How you’ll grow
- While becoming proficient in the tools and systems, you’ll have the opportunity to acquire certifications in industry standards and best practices (e.g. CISA, ITIL, Prince II, Agile)
- Increasingly, you’ll take more responsibility and take charge of projects and coach and lead teams
- As you grow in your job, you’ll take on a more senior role and review the work of junior project members
- You’ll sharpen your skills in business, people management, coaching, presentations and interviews
- As you become proficient in combining these various skillsets, you’ll grow into commercial, recruiting and many other challenging roles
What’s in it for you
- You’ll develop both your soft and technical skills as you’re exposed to top specialists who will share their experience
- You’ll work on interesting and challenging assignments that inspires you daily with its diversity
- You’ll be coached and mentored through to certification tracks, e-learning and performance management
- You’ll expand your network as you work alongside the best minds in the business
Who you are
- You have a delightful combination of excellent communication skills, numerical skills and business analysis skills
- You’re fascinated with new technology and see all its possibilities
- You’re passionate to learn how business works and the challenges that organisations face in achieving their strategies and goals
- You creative, open-minded, flexible and are up for any challenge
- You’re eager to help others understand the potential of technology and apply it to their business
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters in Business Engineering, Information Technology, (Applied) Economics, Industrial or Civil Engineering, Management, Finance, Computer Science Engineering or similar business degree.