Managed Services Consultant
Join our team and put your people skills and passion for software to good use by assisting our clients’ customer facing functions with the maintenance of their technologies.
Who you’ll be working with
How organisations interface with their customers is critical. Our fast-growing team understands that when a system is inefficient, then their interaction with their customer is also inefficient. That’s why we manage the technologies that support our clients’ ability to interact well on all fronts. By turning challenging business requirements into actionable technical solutions, we reduce inefficiency and loss revenue to ensure that customers are continuously satisfied.
Join our team
What work you’ll be doing
- Test and adapt actionable technical solutions that fit our clients’ IT needs
- Support clients with expert solutions for complex technical issues from upfront assessments and advisory, over application maintenance services out of our onshore, near-or offshore centres, to application optimisation and innovation services
- Create innovative ways to tackle problem tracking and diagnosis
- Maintain and improve applications (ERP, CRM) for our clients
- Help our clients keep pace of technical issues and trends and recommend improvements as a trusted advisor
How you’ll grow
- While improving your communication skills, deep technical skills, and business understanding, you’ll have the opportunity to learn best-in-class technologies, tools and techniques
- Your tasks and responsibilities will increase as you develop better relationships with your clients
- As you grow in your job, you’ll deliver high-quality services for our clients and make a real difference in their business
What’s in it for you
- You’ll develop your people skills and software capabilities as you’re exposed to top specialists who will share their experience
- You’ll work on interesting and challenging assignments that inspires you daily with its diversity
- You’ll expand your network as you work with professionals who will coach you
Who you are
- You have a natural ability to translate business objectives to functional and technical requirements
- You’re fascinated by technology and see all its possibilities
- You’re excited by how Sales & Marketing or Customer Service departments work
- You believe your analytical mind and insatiably curiosity are your greatest assets
- You’re relish anything new and are open to working in international environments
What is your educational background?
You have a Bachelors in Information Technology or in Marketing or in Business Management.