Process Excellence Consultant
Join our team and become a certified SAP Consultant who helps our clients reach their business performance goals through business transformation projects that help them manage their business processes.
Who you’ll be working with
We understand SAP inside and out so we make the most of the programme and help our clients get even more out of it. Inspired by the possibility of SAP technology to innovate for better business, our team blends our knowledge of SAP’s capabilities with our transformation skills to support our clients’ business strategies and help employees to be more efficient in their daily operations.
Join our team
What work you’ll be doing
- Optimise our clients’ processes to help them gain better control in sales, logistics, manufacturing, supply chain, finance and controlling and global trade
- Redesign the future way of working based on Deloitte’s industry standard processes once you are acquainted with our clients’ businesses
- Translate “to be” processes into application requirements and design, configure and test them in the SAP ERP system
- Train key users in how to use the (re)designed SAP solution
- Assist senior SAP consultants in different phases of your project and provide support in the design, configuration and testing of the system
How you’ll grow
- While becoming proficient in the tools and systems, you’ll also develop your soft skills
- Increasingly, you’ll take more responsibility and guide younger team members in accomplishing their project tasks
- As you grow in your job, you’ll become an expert in a functional domain (Procurement, Sales & Distribution, logistics…)
- As you become proficient in combining these various skillsets, you may take on roles such as Team Lead or Project Manager
What’s in it for you
- You’ll become a certified SAP Consultant early on through an in-depth SAP training programme and build a unique set of skills
- You’ll learn all there is to know about information management concepts, business needs, technology aspects and how to apply this in practice
- You’ll work on interesting and challenging assignments, both locally and internationally, that will inspire you daily with its diversity
Who you are
- You relish analysing and optimising business processes
- You have the natural ability to summarise complex clients’ requirements into a language everyone understands
- You’re fascinated to learn how to translate business processes into supporting SAP functionalities
- You’re dynamic, encouraging and not afraid to be outside your comfort zone
What is your educational background?
You have developed a specific interest in business operations. You do not necessarily have a Masters in ICT, but understand the importance of technology within business optimisation projects. The SAP Process Excellence team welcomes graduates with a background in Business and/or Engineering.