Technology Strategy Consultant | Deloitte Belgium | Careers | Student opportunity in Technology has been added to your bookmarks.
Technology Strategy Consultant
Join our team and you will help our clients to define the right technology solutions to move their business forward, and you will improve the effectiveness of our clients’ IT organisations and advise CIOs on key capabilities they need to develop.
Who you’ll be working with
Business relies on technology. That’s why we’re on the leading edge of the drive to innovate for better business. Inspired by the possibilities technology presents, our savvy team understands the key enabler to future-proofing business is the application and development of new technologies. Our goal is to combine business with IT to implement solutions and strategies to help our clients do incredible things.
Join our team
What work you’ll be doing
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs and offer IT service solutions that’s right for them
- Set up and support a technology strategy and architecture project according to a vision
- Interview our clients to identify the root causes of problems and turn analyses into insight so they can grow
- Present your findings to team members and clients stakeholders
- Deliver strong proposals and help your team develop new business
How you’ll grow
- While becoming proficient in implementing technologies, you’ll manage projects and deliver trusted advisory services in IT strategy and effectiveness, enterprise architecture and technology-enabled business transformations
- Increasingly, you’ll meet clients to define problem statements, analyse their processes and align their business with their IT requirements
- As you grow in your job, you’ll focus on specific industries, business domains or Technology Strategy & Architecture offerings for our clients
- Gradually, you’ll coach new hires on projects and grow your own and other peoples’ soft skills
What’s in it for you
- You’ll work with committed people who believe that technology can solve many of the world’s greatest challenges and develop immense knowledge in new technology
- You’ll be immersed in an imaginative environment where you’re pushed to go beyond the edge of what’s possible
- You’ll expand your network as you work with professionals who will share their experience and coach you
Who you are
- You don’t accept the status quo and embrace this ever-changing environment
- You’re fascinated with new technology and see all its possibilities
- You believe your intellectual curiosity and pragmatism are your greatest assets
- You’re open-minded and excited by turning bright ideas into brighter solutions
- You’re eager to help others understand the potential of technology and apply it to their business
What is your educational background?
You have a Masters in ICT, Commercial, Civil or Industrial Engineering. During your education you have developed a keen interest in business and IT alignment.