Future-proof your grid architecture
Innovative and proven solutions
As a company with a large-scale infrastructure you play a pivotal role in the energy transition. You have to rethink the traditional system architecture and reflect on how to best develop and operate your future networks in which new loads and distributed generation play an important role.
NGIN Engineering can help you to identify, prioritise and invest in the correct assets and develop sound engineering skills. We also provide expertise and proven experience in systems engineering
- We translate your stakeholders’ needs into the correct system properties and the corresponding competitive technical or functional asset specifications, compliant with the applicable standards.
- We guarantee a smooth transition/an easy introduction by providing specific/tailor-made user centric working procedures for installation, maintenance and disposal of assets
- We execute risk assessments for every work procedure so as to guarantee your workforce’s safety
- We offer your technicians an exceptional learning experience through state of the art technical training manuals and tools.
Tools and techniques
These proven tools and techniques offer you the support you need to future-proof your grid architecture:
- Total cost of ownership tool
- Risk assessment tool
- Asset lifecycle strategy tool
- The dual V-model (Systems engineering)
- Verification and validation techniques
- Asset criticality analysis
- Grid architecture model
Contact us here.
Developed for you
Deloitte developed the NGIN Engineering solution together with its industrial partner Eandis, guaranteeing a pragmatic and proven industry-tailored solution that will help you to overcome the challenges you face and take advantage of the opportunities they create.