Deloitte Process X-ray™
Process Analytics transforms the way organizations improve processes, enabling targeted business wide improvement to be delivered quicker and more economically. Process analytics, new roads to value with Deloitte Process X-ray™
Process analytics, new roads to value
1. Getting value from your data
Process Analytics transforms the way organizations improve processes, enabling targeted business wide improvement to be delivered quicker and more economically.
Deloitte has developed unique software, Process X-ray (PXR), to perform process analytics, which uses three core principles:
• Show what really happened: PXR uses an approach that leads to a process model representing what really happened during process execution, not clouded by statistical assumptions. All insights that are delivered can be traced back to an unquestionable source: the underlying ERP system. PXR uses a patented method and system to deliver these insights.
• Provide context: An insight only becomes actionable if it is delivered in context. So, it’s nice to know when invoices are paid after their due date, but you can only act if you know the context: which execution patterns, which social networks, which vendors, etc. PXR goes to great lengths to always make the context clear.
• “Do it yourself”: The purpose of PXR is to empower the professionals in the business to do analyses themselves. This makes it possible to explore business issues faster and execute root-cause analyses without the need for support of third parties.
2. Process X-ray shows what really happened during process execution
Process X-ray enables process visualization and root cause analysis to be undertaken rapidly to identify value. Process X-ray enables to:
• Visualize the actual execution of processes and understand the way results are achieved
• Identify all exception handling by employees, the work flow between individuals, and follow-on analyses to identify root cause
• Identify bottlenecks and waste based on aggregated behavioral patterns to find cost saving potential
• Perform benchmarks between regions, offices or teams in order to identify best practices and drive harmonization and value
• Accelerate process improvement by using a measure-first approach and continue by elimination of exceptions, rework and waste through monthly reconstruction of process execution
3. Process X-ray is an important accelerator for transformation projects
A broad range of use cases can benefit from Process X-Ray’s analytics capabilities:
• Working capital reduction:
• Optimize payment agreements with customers / vendors
• Improve cash collection and payment performance
• Process efficiency improvement:
• Identify errors/disputes and reduce error rates
• Identify process bottlenecks and assess throughput times
• Identify non-compliant process execution
• Organizational transformation:
• Perform hand-over analysis to identify organizational inefficiencies
• Accelerate organizational data collection
• Business process modelling:
• Bottom-up approach based on historical data
• Comparison between divisions / entities / geographies.