2019 Regulatory Radar has been added to Bookmarks.
2019 Regulatory Radar
Overview of all newsletters issued in 2019
Regulatory Radar is a publication series focusing on regulation for the financial services industry. Each issue provides an update on the latest highlights in the financial services industry, followed by an overview of normative, consultative and informative documents issued for the financial services industry, credit institutions and investment firms, investment products and asset management, insurance, reinsurance and pensions.
Regulatory highlights of June 2019
- European Union’s risk reduction measures (RRM) package
- Publication of the Royal Decree approving the Regulation of 13 June 2019 of the National Bank of Belgium (NBB) on the determination of countercyclical buffer rate (CCyB) in The Belgian Official Journal
- Publication of the FSMA sectoral report on compliance with the conduct of business rules governing conflicts of interest and inducements by insurers, of the Inducements Code of Conduct and of the Royal Decree on professional requirements
Regulatory highlights of May 2019
- Authorization dossier for management companies
- Publication of EMIR Refit in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJ)
- ESMA updates Q&As on MiFiD II and MiFiR investor protection and intermediaries
Regulatory highlights of April 2019
- Publication of the Belgian Brexit Act introducing the Insurance Underwriter Agent category
- ESMA updates MiFID II supervisory briefing on appropriateness and execution-only