Insurance seminar has been saved
Navigating through the regulatory challenges – are you ready?
Join us for an interactive session with your peers on the implementation challenges related to IDD and AML!
17 April 2018 | 15:30 - 17:30
About this event
We are proud to welcome you to our Insurance Seminar where we will discuss the impact and implementation of the following legislation:
Insurance Distribution Directive
- Latest European and Belgian regulatory timeline
- Impact on the Belgian market (Belgian transposition rules)
- Main differences vis-à-vis AssurMiFID and what does this mean in practice for you
- How do we compare to our neighboring countries (based on the outcome of a recent Deloitte EMEA wide IDD survey)
New Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Update on the Enterprise Wide Risk Assessment
- Building the Risk Based Approach
- KYC to the next level
We would very much like to make this an interactive session, where we bring together your knowledge and expertise (and that of your peers) with the experience we have as advisor and sparring partner of many insurance companies and intermediaries.
Please join us and meet up with your peers. Do not hesitate to forward this invitation internally within your organisation.
The event will be held on Tuesday 17 April 2018 from 15:30 to 17:30 and will be followed by a drink with your peers.
Luchthaven Nationaal 1 J
open in new window Plan your route
Register your attendance
Please register your attendance before 6 April 2018 by clicking here.
The seminar will be given in English.
Don’t hesitate to reach out with questions. We look forward to welcome you on 17 April 2018.