At Deloitte, we believe that maintaining an active and healthy lifestyle is good for the body and mind, and for generating a positive and successful working environment. We’re on a mission to help our practitioners improve their health and well-being, whatever their role, goals, or fitness levels.
Energise@Deloitte is a programme that consists of an online platform with activity trackers, participation in sports events, ambassadors, and activations in the office. Being fit at work isn’t simply about doing sports – it’s about being healthy, energetic, and enjoying work. At Deloitte Belgium, the percentage of active Energise@Deloitte users is impressive at 76%, especially given the challenging and busy culture people are dealing with on a daily basis.
FY2018 at a glance
- 3,337 active Energise@Deloitte accounts (1,832 men and 1,505 women) at Deloitte Belgium.
- 1,323 unique participants attended Energise@Deloitte events.
- 278 Deloitte professionals took part in the Resolution Run around Zaventem in January 2018.
- 222 Deloitte professionals in 37 teams braved the 25 obstacles at the Spartacus Strongest Company challenge, powered by Deloitte.
- 121 Deloitte professionals tackled the circuits of the Ronde van Vlaanderen, the most important cycling race in Flanders.
- 141 Deloitte professionals joined tens of thousands of runners in the Antwerp 10 Miles, the largest running event in Flanders.
- 53 Energise@Deloitte events were organised.
- 9 Groupfit classes are available for Deloitte professionals with a membership at the Gateway Fitness centre.
I would love to do it again. I’d recommend it to anyone!
Each year Deloitte professionals have the opportunity to apply to become an Energise@Deloitte ambassador. In FY2018, 39 ambassadors underwent seven months training with Energy Lab coaches in preparation to cycle the Passo dello Stelvio or run the Semi Maratona Giro di Cancano in Italy. The former and current ambassadors share their journeys on social media and encourage their colleagues and families to make positive lifestyle changes.
Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications