Making an impact together

Society

Making an impact together

Sustainability

Our green ambition

We owe it to our future to make an impact through sustainability. Our ambitious target is to cut CO2 emissions 25% by 2021 and offset the remaining 75% to make Deloitte Belgium carbon neutral. Examples of our progress include the greening of our office buildings and a new mobility programme.

Mobility@Deloitte

Sustainable choices that fit people’s needs

DRIVE Sustainability

An industry speaks with one voice

We believe it is crucial to substantially invest in mobility. Offering multimodal solutions means not only investing in high quality cars, but also in public transportation, bicycles, and technology.

Geert Verstraeten, COO Deloitte Belgium

Corporate Social Responsibility

A better society

We believe business plays a crucial role in improving society. That’s why corporate social responsibility is fundamental to our business strategy and forms an integral part of the decisions we make every day. We seek to make an impact that matters in all that we do.

The Deloitte Foundation

Making an impact that matters

Fund Isaan

Making an impact in Thailand

19 Coding School

Education and innovation

Code for Cape Town

Making an impact in South Africa

UNLEASH 2018

Sustainable Development Goals

Innovation

Pursuing our passion

Innovation is not only key to growth. It also inspires people. We leverage this passion for innovation and progress to help our clients build innovative capacity within their organisations. Following our own advice, we continually work to embed innovation within our firm.

Innovation Fridays

Making a bigger impact with innovation

Belgium’s Best Managed Companies

Recognising Belgian business excellence

Booster Programme 2.0

Bringing Belgian start-ups to the next level

I made it happen

Innovate by doing

See more stories on how we are making an impact

Browse our stories