S/4HANA Webinar Series has been saved
S/4HANA Webinar Series
Stay on top of risk along your S/4HANA journey
With S/4HANA, SAP brings a new generation of ERP to the table. The solution not only delivers clear added value such as real-time insights, advanced analytics and extended reporting capabilities, but above all represents a solid opportunity for companies to simplify, standardise and modernise their business processes.
In order to fully capitalise on this opportunity, it is crucial to act now with the appropriate resources. Whether you are planning a transition in the short to mid-term, or initiated your migration project, your journey to embrace this technical transformation starts today. To support organisations, the Deloitte Risk Advisory NSE team will be running a webinar series designed to help you respond to the changes brought on by the digital revolution with S/4HANA, in an efficient and impactful way.
How to digitally accelerate your control function within S/4HANA
Webinar | April 2021
With S/4HANA, SAP brings a new generation of ERP to the table. The solution not only delivers clear added value such as real time insight, advanced analytics and extended reporting capabilities, but above all represents a solid opportunity for companies to simplify, standardize and modernize their business processes. In order to fully capitalize on this opportunity, it is crucial to implement a smart and mature control framework guaranteeing secured data and IT environment. Whether you are planning a transition in the short to mid-term, or initiated your migration project, your journey to transform the internal control function into a true business partner starts today.
In this webinar, you obtained:
- An overview of the compliance and control optimization opportunities that an S/4 HANA implementation represents.
S4HANA Internal Controls Webinar
Mastering finance data - The foundation for finance of the future
Webinar | June 2021
A clean well structured finance data model that is aligned to the business steering model is the foundation for technology enabled finance transformation, yet many organisations are struggling to get this right. How do technologies such as in-memory and cloud computing increase the potential for finance data to drive more value across the enterprise?
In this webinar, you learned:
- How to define and understand the importance of a well-designed finance data model
- The common challenges organisations face with the structure of their data model
- How to plan and think through the redesign of your data model
- The considerations for developing a data model that can be sustainable into the future
Mastering finance data
SAP & Data Protection: 2 sides of the same coin
Webinar | May 2022
In a world where data is the new oil, it is not a matter of “if”, but “when” to protect it.
Data breaches are constantly growing, due to internal and external threats, it is therefore crucial for organisations to protect their data.
In this webinar, you received:
- Explanations about issues and requirements for data protection over S/4HANA environments.
- A presentation of a “use case” scenario showing how the requirements/problems stated in the first part have been addressed in practice.
S4HANA Data Privacy Webinar
Carbon Footprinting : how to practically tackle these challenges?
Webinar | June 2022
Sustainability is a top business priority, and many organizations are committing themselves to lower their environmental impact by minimizing the carbon footprint of their products and operations.
This webinar jointly presented by SAP and Deloitte will explain how to practically tackle your challenges on Carbon Footprint management.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Carbon footprint trends, facts & figures
- A case study of a European retailer
- Challenges during the carbon footprint calculation
- How digital and technology can support you during the carbon footprint accounting process
Program Risk on S/4
Webinar | September 2022
More information coming soon…