Product Development has been saved
A truly efficient product development and engineering process requires both strategic and operational vision. Yet achieving both today is extraordinarily difficult. Product development organizations are under constant pressure to generate more big ideas with the potential to be the next big market-makers, and to do so while accelerating time to market, increasing profitability, reducing costs, and navigating an ever-changing landscape of compliance regulations.
Deloitte’s Product Development practice works with organizations to improve their product development related capabilities in order to improve product quality, reduce time-to-market, and drive increased return on their R&D investment. We can assist you with product and project portfolio management, new product development and change management processes, cross-functional development collaboration, organizational efficiency, product data management, and technology enablers.
We help develop our clients benefits such as:
- Reduce engineering and product costs
- Decrease time to realize value
- Improve engineering efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage regulatory compliance
- Address talent and global organizational needs
Deloitte's Product development offering includes following services:
- A Product Development Diagnostic that identifies and sizes the value of improvement opportunities so a realistic business case for funding can be created and a foundation for sustained value can be set.
- Product Development Capability Maturity Model that helps assess current-state capabilities against world-class capabilities to support the creation of an executable transformation road map.
- Enterprise Value Maps for linking product development improvement opportunities to shareholder value early in the engagement to facilitate priorities and decision making.
- Lean Value Stream Analysis that can significantly reduce the complexity of the product development process and increase engineering efficiency.
- Design for Value Model that helps companies design, develop, and manufacture products that provide desired functionality at minimum total cost.
- Rapid Implementation Solutions with stress test scenarios that can significantly reduce the time to value of implementing process and technology improvements.