Arm's Length Standard has been added to Bookmarks.
Arm's Length Standard
Global views within reach.
Arm's Length Standard is a bulletin of transfer pricing developments written by professionals of the member firms of Deloitte. The newsletter covers transfer pricing developments worldwide.
- OECD’s Inclusive Framework renews commitment to efforts to address tax challenges from digitalization of economy
- Germany introduces legislation to enact significant changes to transfer pricing rules
- Brazil considers convergence with OECD transfer pricing standards
- Australian tax authorities focus on cross-border intangible transactions
- Israeli court supports taxpayer’s business model change
- Qatar introduces transfer pricing regulations
- Chilean tax authorities sign first-ever APA
- Financial Services Transfer Pricing: Outlook for the asset management sector for 2020 and beyond
OECD releases consultation document on global anti-base erosion proposal
OECD proposes “unified approach” to Pillar 1 of project to address tax challenges from digitalization of the economy
Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals reverses Tax Court in Altera
OECD releases program to develop consensus solution to tax challenges arising from digital economy
IRS issues memorandum on mandatory consultations between LB&I Exam and APMA Program