A new e-commerce VAT and customs reality on the horizon: is your logistics organization ready? has been saved
A new e-commerce VAT and customs reality on the horizon: is your logistics organization ready?
Belgium Tax Dbriefs
The new VAT e-commerce legislation will have a major impact on the operations of every parcel operator that is involved in the (direct) shipment of goods from outside the EU directly to B2C customers across different EU Member States. Adequate preparation is therefore of key importance and required.
19 April 2021
Target audience: parcel operators and logistics service providers
To help our clients prepare for the 1st of July 2021, Deloitte is hosting a webinar dedicated to parcel operators and logistics service providers on the new VAT e-commerce reality.
During this webinar we will address the following issues:
- What do the new VAT e-commerce rules entail for logistics services providers?
- How these new rules impact different e-commerce business models in a different way : direct sellers, sellers on marketplaces, direct shipments or intermediate storage, etc.,
- What is the impact on my VAT and customs (data) processes, formalities and liabilities?
- How will I manage the transition period to the new VAT and customs legislation?
- Which actions should I take to be ready for 1 July 2021?
Deloitte’s VAT experts will share their practical experience and provide insights on how to navigate this fast approaching implementation deadline. The webinar will not be limited to VAT, but will also include insights from a customs perspective.
Please join us for our e-commerce webinar on 19 April 2021. The focus, as always, will be very practical.
Register for this webcast