Online sales: are you ready for the new VAT reality? has been saved
Online sales: are you ready for the new VAT reality?
Belgium Tax Dbriefs
The new VAT e-commerce legislation will have a major impact on the operations of every company that is selling goods directly to B2C customers across different EU Member States. Adequate preparation is therefore of key importance and required.
12 April 2021
Target audience: (online) retailers and retail platforms
To help our clients preparing for 1 July 2021, Deloitte is hosting a webinar dedicated to (online) retailers on the new VAT e-commerce reality. During this webinar we will address the following issues:
- What do the new VAT e-commerce rules entail?
- How these new rules impact different e-commerce business models in a different way : own online store or website, selling on marketplace, etc.,
- What is the impact on my VAT calculation, invoicing, registration and reporting obligations?
- Do I need to change my logistics process for goods coming from outside the EU?
- Which actions should I take to be ready for 1 July 2021?
Deloitte’s VAT experts will share their practical experience and provide insights on how businesses can navigate this fast approaching implementation deadline. During the webinar, Sophie Claessens, EU Tax Public Policy Lead at Amazon, will provide a testimonial on how the online marketplace is preparing its own business and the sellers on Amazon for the e-commerce VAT package in Europe. The webinar will not be limited to VAT, but will also include insights from a customs perspective.
Please join us for our e-commerce webinar on 12 April 2021. The focus, as always, will be very practical.
Register for this webcast