Pan-European VAT Update 1st Quarter 2021 has been saved
Pan-European VAT Update 1st Quarter 2021
Belgium Tax Dbriefs
Multinationals operating in Europe are often confronted with the complexity of the EU VAT system which, although harmonized, is uneasy to manage. The VAT legislation and compliance obligations evolve rapidly. Obtaining reliable and accurate information on VAT changes across Europe is of utmost importance in order to avoid any risk exposure.
22 January 2021 | 2:00 pm CET
The aim of the webinar is to provide you with a brief update on relevant changes, with a focus on new compliance obligations applicable since January 2021 and expected in the coming months.
We will also update you on VAT developments at global and EU levels.
Your value in participating:
- Get a well-structured and pragmatic overview of the main indirect tax changes in Europe;
- Follow the works of the European Commission in the VAT field and receive insights on recent and expected VAT changes (e.g. OSS);
- As anticipation is key in the field of indirect taxes, looking ahead will give attendees the opportunity to prepare for short and longer-term VAT changes and ensure compliance with national legislations.
- Global VAT updates
- EU VAT Developments
- VAT rates
- Compliance 2.0 (with a focus on e-invoicing developments)
- Other compliance updates (with a focus on Brexit consequences)
- Olivier Hody, Partner, Deloitte Global Tax Center (Europe)
- Jeroen Wensveen, Partner, Deloitte Global Tax Center (Europe)
- Bruno Roelands, Senior Director, Deloitte Global Tax Center (Europe)
- Katrien Robberechts, Senior Manager, Deloitte Global Tax Center (Europe)
- Sandeep Shinde, Manager, Deloitte Global Tax Center (Europe)
Register for this webcast