Tackling Operational Transfer Pricing has been saved
Tackling Operational Transfer Pricing
Deloitte Academy Webinar
In today’s rapidly changing and currently unprecedented economic environment, companies have to deal with both externally and internally driven pressures, often making the life of a tax manager or director very challenging.
12 May 2020 | 11:00 am CET
Examples of challenges companies currently deal with include:
• Regulatory changes at OECD, EU and UN level
• Technological changes
• Increased tax authorities scrutiny on transfer pricing implementation and more joint tax audits
• Compliance burden
• Efficiency to drive cost savings
• Calculation of transfer prices in light of Covid-19 economic circumstances.
A company’s reputational risk is nowadays much more intertwined with tax (transfer pricing). As such, tax is quite often a topic on the boardroom agenda. All these changes have increased the importance of having a tax (transfer pricing) control framework in place. The benefits of having a proper and well thought-out TP control framework in place are numerous, and include:
• Greater accuracy in ETR calculation
• Efficiency improvement through the standardisation of (data collection) processes, also leading to cost reduction
• Improves the ability to flexibly adjust transfer pricing calculation to react to changed economic circumstances
• Risk mitigation (through improved tax audit preparation and reduced post year-end TP adjustments)
In our upcoming series of webinars, we will tackle various challenges linked to the operational aspects of TP and intercompany processes, coupled with IT and data integration.
The following topics will be covered:
- Functional P&L segmentation (12 May 2020)
- Automation of goods and services calculations (4 June 2020)
- Link between (O)TP and indirect tax (7 July 2020)
- System based TP audits / SAF-t (10 September 2020)
- Define requirements for the ERP system and design E2E processes – people, process, technology (1 October 2020)
These webinars will be presented by Deloitte experts, who assist Multinationals with OTP matters in their daily practices.
Register for this webcast