Tackling Operational Transfer Pricing has been saved
Tackling Operational Transfer Pricing
Belgium Tax Dbriefs
In today’s rapidly changing and currently unprecedented economic environment, companies have to deal with both externally and internally driven pressures, often making the life of a tax manager or director very challenging.
1 October 2020 | 11:00 am CET
Topic: Define requirements for the ERP system and design E2E processes – people, process, technology
A company’s reputational risk is nowadays much more intertwined with tax (transfer pricing). As such, tax is quite often a topic on the boardroom agenda. All these changes have increased the importance of having a tax (transfer pricing) control framework in place. The benefits of having a proper and well thought-out TP control framework in place are numerous, and include:
• Greater accuracy in ETR calculation
• Efficiency improvement through the standardisation of (data collection) processes, also leading to cost reduction
• Improves the ability to flexibly adjust transfer pricing calculation to react to changed economic circumstances
• Risk mitigation (through improved tax audit preparation and reduced post year-end TP adjustments)
In our series of webinars, we tackle various challenges linked to the operational aspects of TP and intercompany processes, coupled with IT and data integration. The following topics are next on the agenda:
- Define requirements for the ERP system and design E2E processes – people, process, technology - 1 October 2020
These webinars will be presented by Deloitte experts, who assist Multinationals with Operational Transfer Pricing matters in their daily practices..
Jeroen Lemmens | Annelies Dieusaert
Register for this webcast