Tax & Trade x SAP Event has been saved
Tax & Trade x SAP Event
Belgium Tax Dbriefs
The digitalization of Tax & Trade is becoming the norm, this is why Tax & Trade x SAP requirements interact now more than ever before.
29 June 2022 | 14:00 - 17:30 | Virtually and at Deloitte Gateway, Brussels Airport, Belgium
Automation is the new standard and is expected to play an important role in our future to which all tax and trade departments have to adapt. This is the reason why we’re organizing this exclusive event for you.
From creation to implementation to the provision of insights, we’re going to share with you what we learned in the last 3 years.
We give you access to an exclusively created Tax & Trade x SAP community with whom you can interact and learn about their cases, their challenges and together we use this platform to share experiences on how to unlock benefits such as mitigating risks, increasing process efficiencies and generating potential cash savings.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you in this hybrid session and further extending the Tax & Trade x SAP community.
Please be mindful that as regards physical attendance, we have limited space available and that a “first come, first served” principle will apply.
Please consider you are only able to participate in one of the four available sessions per breakout room. In case you would like to invite a colleague or friend to participate in any of the other topics and discuss the outcome and key insights later on together, we warmly welcome you to share this invite to the designated person or your network and motivate them to join the preferred session(s) in parallel.
Register for this hybrid event
14:00 – 14:30 Registration
Registration will take place as of 8:30. Deloitte offers coffee and refreshments.
14:30 – 15:15 Welcome and Introduction
Getting everyone introduced and outlining the aspiration and plan for the day.
15:15 – 17:00 Break Out Sessions
Participants are given the choice to follow 3 out of the following breakout sessions:
- S/4 International Trade vs SAP Global Trade Services (GTS): which one fits your global trade automation needs? What are the differences between both solutions?
- SAP Transportation Management: how to leverage from SAP TMS for better integration with global trade and tax processes, incl. document retention requirements and traceability.
- SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) Edition for HANA: initial observations on solution changes and improvements areas, upgrade capability considerations and key impact areas; and solution roadmap
- Open Text xECM: using a Document Management Solution to ease and automate your tax related document retention requirements (proof of delivery, import, export, licenses, invoices, and certificates)
- SAP document and reporting compliance: a holistic approach to compliance reporting regulations; how SAP ACR can support you to create, generate, and submit compliance reports to the governments on time (incl. real-timing reporting implications for indirect tax).
- SAP Vendor Invoice Management – AP tax code automation: Overview of options regarding the automation of tax code determination in the Account Payable process, with a specific focus on the end to end process in SAP Vendor Invoice Management.
- Operational Transfer Pricing and SAP: handling pricing and margin control of complex manufacturing and distribution flows with the Profitability and Performance Management Module (PaPM)
- Intercompany cost recharges and SAP: the end-to-end process for intercompany costs allocation can be challenging. We’ll discuss automation options, incl. calculation, invoicing and accounting, and where Performance Management Module (PaPM) may support and realize operational efficiencies
- Sustainability: how can SAP help in managing sustainability related activities, monitoring and reporting.
17:00 – 17:30 Plenary Closing Session
Closing remarks by a keynote speaker from a European Institution and open discussion around key conclusions.