The Future of Global Indirect Tax Reporting has been saved
The Future of Global Indirect Tax Reporting
Belgium Tax Dbriefs
The world of indirect tax reporting is changing fast with digital reporting growing exponentially. Increased reporting requirements and greater scrutiny from tax authorities are challenging businesses to find more efficient, automated, and potentially more centralized means to manage the indirect tax compliance process.
03 May 2022 | 11:00 am - 12:00 am CET
Today’s tax departments are required to achieve more with less, while still facing challenges of multiple data sources, varying data quality, numerous processes, and country-specific requirements. Staying informed and compliant is complicated and this is only expected to become more challenging.
With this webinar, we would like to answer the following questions from a practical angle:
- What are the latest regulatory developments around the world regarding indirect tax reporting and electronic invoicing?
- How can Deloitte’s Technology solutions help you meet the global indirect reporting needs now and in the future?
- How has an international organisation used technology in its digital tax transformation journey?
- Jeroen Wensveen, Partner TMC, Deloitte Belgium
- Annelies Hoebeke, Senior Manager TMC, Deloitte Belgium
- Yentel van Londersele, Manager TMC, Deloitte Belgium
Register for this webcast