Pan-European VAT Update - Looking ahead at 2018
Belgium Tax Dbriefs
Multinationals operating in Europe are often confronted with the complexity of the EU VAT system which, although harmonized, is uneasy to manage as the VAT legislation continues to evolve. The VAT world is in constant change and obtaining reliable and accurate information on VAT changes across Europe is of utmost importance in order to avoid any risk exposure.
18 December 2017 | 11:00 am CET
This webinar is aimed at providing you with a brief update on the changes occurred during 2017 in Europe, with a focus on the new measures entering into application in January 2018.
We will also update you on the VAT developments at global and EU levels.
Your value in participating:
• Get a well-structured and pragmatic overview of the main indirect tax changes in Europe expected for the end of 2017 and beginning of 2018;
• Follow the works of the European Commission in the VAT field and receive insights on expected VAT changes, both short and long terms;
• As anticipation is key in the field of indirect taxes, looking ahead will give attendees the opportunity to prepare for short and longer-term VAT changes and ensure compliance with national legislations.
• Looking back at 2017
• Update on VAT Developments at Commission and Council levels
• VAT rates
• SAF-T, real-time reporting and split payment updates
• What can we expect in 2018?