Organisational Brexit Readiness has been saved
Organisational Brexit Readiness
General Brexit preparation solutions for companies in Belgium
Companies need to understand the impact of Brexit on their current business model, especially to see whether their supply chain is sufficiently resilient to continue to deliver in a post-Brexit environment. There are issues to consider and analyse that may have impacts across business functions.
The below Deloitte Belgium solutions aim to help companies stay up to date on Brexit developments and gain a view of the preparation hot spots to then plan accordingly.
- Status of negotiations
- Awareness creation
- Financial and operational impact assessment
- Contingency planning
Status of negotiations
Keeping tabs on the uncertain outcome of negotiations
Deal or no deal? What will a deal look like?
- Newsletters to provide the latest developments and highlight implications for business preparations
- Update calls with Deloitte experts for a more personal and interactive means to address Brexit developments
Establishing Brexit awareness within the company
Highlighting the impact and addressing required readiness actions
- Brexit introduction conference calls or meetings with Deloitte Belgium experts
Financial and operational impact assessment
Assessing potential and company-specific short, medium and long term impacts
- Tax Cube and other Deloitte online assessment tools
- Brexit analysis tool
- Data-evaluation session: Duty impact, landed cost impact, etc.
Readiness plan design
Concrete actions and timelines to begin Brexit preparations
- Brexit workshops
- Drafting of contingency plans and/or external communication documents