Are you looking for (temporary) on-site support in the area of Global Mobility and (International) Compensation & Benefits?
Talent departments and (global) mobility teams face more and more complex (tax-related) challenges that require specific competencies. Deloitte’s Global Employer Services can help you fill the need by providing in-house assistance for a determined period of time via resources that are trained to work in a multidisciplinary environment. Together with you, we carefully select the best profile based on your requirements and the type of project.
Areas of expertise
The support can cover many areas, from international mobility compliance and advice (including immigration, social security and employment tax) to more tailored assistance with equity compensation, employee benefits, pensions or reward in general.
Our services are specifically aimed at providing in-house assistance with all types of social, migration, legal and tax aspects, including broader reward & talent mobility topics.
Why get on-site support?
Our consultants offer specialised and multidisciplinary experience in various matters related to global mobility and (international) reward programs that help our clients to grow and become more global in scope.
We can help you if:
- Your organisation is in a transition phase
- Your organisation wants to become more global in scope
- You require a replacement (maternity leave, illness, …)
- You need a specific profile or expertise (e.g. refine reward strategy)
- You need hands-on support for updating your (short and long term) incentive program
- You are integrating multiple departments or you want to align your HR-related services (e.g. payroll, immigration process) after a merger or acquisition