Global investment and innovation incentives (Gi3) has been saved
Global investment and innovation incentives (Gi3)
An elaborate system of financial incentives to fuel companies’ R&D, innovation, sustainability and energy transition as well as other business investments exists in many countries and industry sectors. These government incentives are available for both domestic investments as well as growth opportunities abroad.
The Gi³ team in Belgium has knowledge on R&D and energy-related tax incentives, R&D/innovation and energy-related grants and IP strategy in a given sector.
Find out lates news on our Global investment and innovation incentives alert page.
Click on the diagram below to find out how we can support you.
- How can I lower the financial risk of my R&D, innovation or sustainability activities?
- Do you already benefit from R&D tax incentives such as exempted withholding tax for R&D employees across your company or R&D tax credit/investment deduction?
- Do you have a strategic incentives acquisition process in place to continuously monitor your incentives opportunities and benefits?
- Do you have an IP strategy in place that is aligned with business ambitions and strategy?
- Do you develop or own IP rights such as patented technologies or processes or copyrighted software? Does your company generate revenue through innovation solutions ?
Identifying, understanding and prioritising the right incentives for an organisation can be a time consuming and challenging undertaking — however, one that can also generate fiscal benefits. Deloitte’s network provides access to Global investment & innovation incentives (Gi³) practitioners (more than 1,000 talented individuals) who are ready to provide support around the world. Deloitte advises companies in their pursuit of the right incentives by developing and executing an effective incentives strategy for their specific needs.