Fast 50 competition has been saved
Fast 50 competition
Opportunities, collaborations & partnerships
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 competition is aimed at fast-growing technology companies that have their headquarters in Belgium. Given their significant role as drivers of future growth, these companies deserve special recognition and support – and that is exactly what the competition is designed to provide.
Who can register?
Public and/or private companies that develop a technology-related product or service in Belgium and that have been in business for at least four years, can register for their chance to be nominated as one of the country’s 50 fastest-growing technology companies.
To find out if your company is eligible to enter this year’s competition, take a look at the process and criteria.
If your company has been active in the technology sector for less than four years, you may be eligible to participate in the special Rising Star category of the competition.
Participating in Deloitte’s 2017 Technology Fast 50 competition can help companies to develop their business by increasing their visibility and giving them access to the Fast 50’s unique network of highly successful executives.
As an internationally renowned competition with strong media coverage and opportunities, Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 allows companies – and the winners in particular - to strengthen their credibility toward customers, prospects and suppliers, as well as investors, business partners, employees and peers.
The Fast 50 is a brand booster that stands for innovation, growth, ambition, drive and vision.
EMEA Fast 500
In addition to the Fast 50, the competition winners will automatically enter Deloitte’s 2017 Technology Fast 500 EMEA. The EMEA Fast 500 is an overview of the 500 fastest growing companies in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
“If you want to succeed, you surround yourself with successful people. Being part of a community of winners breeds confidence. The number of Fast 50 companies is growing exponentially and the larger it gets, the more it has to offer.”
Nikolaas Tahon, Programme Leader Deloitte's Technology Fast 50
- Increases your visibility: Fast 50 is an internationally renowned competition and an absolute must in terms of business events. Becoming a Fast 50 member not only serves to strengthen your credibility toward customers, prospects and suppliers, but also toward investors, business partners, employees and peers.
- Provides winners with media coverage: thanks to Deloitte’s strong on and offline presence in both national and local press, winners benefit from media coverage.
- Gives you access to the Fast 50’s unique network of highly successful executives: as a part of the dynamic Fast 50 network, you will regularly interact with business leaders to address growth management and share best practices. You may also have the chance to build relationships with venture capitalists and larger international companies, thereby giving you the possibility to seize business opportunities abroad.
- Enhances your employer brand: as an employer of choice, you can attract and retain the most talented workforce. By rewarding the efforts of each employee, Fast 50 brings a breath of dynamism within your teams, and helps strengthen their sense of belonging.
- In addition, the Fast 50 participants automatically enter Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA competition. With 25 participating countries, this competition ranks the 500 fastest-growing technology companies in Europe, the Middle East and Africa