Now at Work 2020 Digital Experience has been saved
Now at Work 2020 Digital Experience
Learn new ways to drive growth, strengthen business continuity, and enhance employee productivity
Come join us for Now at Work on the 6th of October—a one-day, free digital experience showcasing exciting, new innovations in the ServiceNow Now Platform® Paris release. Learn how to fuel business agility and resilience to drive growth, strengthen business continuity, and enhance employee productivity.
Get ready for Now at Work
Now at Work brings together extraordinary people transforming the world of work. Come and join the digital experience to learn how people like you are delivering modern digital workflows that unlock productivity and transform the employee and customer experience.
Hear from world-class companies as they share proven ideas and best practices on replacing old, fragmented processes with smarter and simpler ways of working.
Virtually meet technical experts and business leaders through hands-on training and breakout sessions that can help you design, create, and implement powerful digital workflows across your organization.
Connect virtually with the community of ServiceNow customers, experts, and partners who can support and guide you in your quest to transform the world of work.
Join the Now at Work Digital Experience on 6 October 2020
Agenda 6th of October
- 9:30 AM CEST - Welcome
- 9:35 AM- 10:05 AM CEST - Executive keynote & Paris release broadcast (Hosted by Dave Wright, Chief Innovation Officer, ServiceNow)
- 10:05 AM- 10:35 AM CEST - Nordics & Benelux spotlight (Michael Maas, Vice President of Europe North, shares a local view of recent developments at ServiceNow and is joined by guest speakers)
- 10:35 AM- 3:00 PM CEST - Scheduled breakout sessions and channels (Set up your personalised breakout session schedule and discover channels covering the new Paris release, Customer Stories, sponsor content and more)
You can look forward to:
- Now Platform® Paris release keynote featuring ServiceNow Chief Innovation Officer Dave Wright with live-monitored Q&A
- 20+ “What’s New in Paris release” breakout sessions
- Customer success stories of digital innovation