B2B marketing: Six steps to thrive in a world upended by COVID-19 has been saved
B2B marketing: Six steps to thrive in a world upended by COVID-19
With salespeople stranded at home and face-to-face interaction stymied in a world upended by a pandemic, the traditional B2B model is no longer adequate.
The need for a marketing transformation that puts digital at the fore has become urgent. As much as a more mature B2B model is a sudden necessity, however, it’s also an opportunity.
With a new approach comes the chance to improve your organization’s understanding of client needs, deepen relationships, build better service, and create a more fully realized, more digitally-enabled customer journey.
Our approach is to focus on six key actions every organization should take as it strives to put in place a futureproof B2B model, including:
- Address shifting stakeholders and complex decision-making units
- Become fully customer-centric
- Keep up with fast-paced change and technology innovation
- Transform to digital in new business, operating and customer models
- Build new market roles and functions
- Redefine collaboration and break down marketing silos