EMEA Center of Excellence for OpenText
The Deloitte and OpenText Alliance
Deloitte works with OpenText to help our clients gain valuable business insights from their structured and unstructured big data while reducing risk through enterprise content management (ECM). We’re proud to have been recognized as OpenText’s Global System Integrator of the Year since 2010.
How we can help
In recent decades, businesses have experienced exponential growth in the volume of both the structured and the unstructured content they manage - documents, e-mails, social data and more. This change requires a transformation of business processes to digital, scalable solutions. However, few companies have the systems and processes in place to store, access and extract value from their unstructured content.
The EMEA OpenText Centre of Excellence combines Deloitte’s business knowledge with OpenText technologies to help clients manage these assets to gain easy access, tap insights and reduce risk. We help enterprises transform their information management systems and processes -from strategy to execution – enabling them to:
- Digitize and streamline paper or document-intensive work processes
- Unlock business insights buried in unstructured content
- Reduce content clutter and improve ‘findability’
- Lower risk by addressing security, regulatory and compliance needs
- Improve time to market in publishing and delivering content
We also help our clients integrate OpenText to extend the value of their SAP ERP implementation for processes like Maintenance, Global Trade Compliance, HCM, Accounts Payable, etc.
Next to SAP, many of our clients also run other ERP platforms and cloud solutions like SalesForce, Oracle, etc. to which we also integrate OpenText based on extended ECM to create an enterprise wide EIM platform for content-enriched business processes.
We have developed extensive experience in the implementation of OpenText solutions in EMEA, Americas and APAC, with over 30 projects delivered at major international clients. We deploy integrated Deloitte teams which combine ERS, Tax, Financial Transformation and Consulting’s Human Capital, SAP Process Excellence & Enterprise Content Management services.
Deloitte selected as OpenText's Global System Integrator of the Year—again
Deloitte has been named the OpenText Global System Integrator of the Year since 2010, and OpenText recognizes Deloitte as an OpenText Global Platinum Consulting Partner.
Deloitte solutions enabled by OpenText technologies
Deloitte has invested in developing a number of pre-configured solutions that leverage OpenText technology to target some of the most common and difficult information management challenges across a number of industries. These pre-configured solutions provide a starting point for client projects and can help accelerate design and implementation while reducing project risk.
Go-2-Market around 6 Digital Transformation use cases:
- Sales & Services digitally enabled for SAP and SFDC
- Digital Personnel File for HR SSC integrating with SAP HCM, SAP SF and other HCM cloud solutions - discover more
- Global Trade Compliance for SAP GTS and ECC
- Digital Maintenance for SAP Plant Maintenance and the SFDC Service Cloud (including QlickSoftware integration)
- Accounts Payable 2.0 based on SAP VIM, including our tax code automation solution and operational and managerial dashboards - discover more
- OpenText Content Suite 16 as the backbone for your Digital Journey, connecting different ERP platforms to create 1 enterprise wide EIM provider
Together, transforming digital experience
From shaping better customer conversations to enhancing employee and partner experiences, Deloitte and OpenText help organizations realize the goal of digital transformation. We believe the key to success in this area is all about better listening through analytics, improved processes, more relevant content.
Deloitte and OpenText have built a business alliance designed to provide impactful solutions for our clients. Deloitte’s longstanding strategic partnership with OpenText gives them the insights and expertise to provide companies the right solution, the right support and the right outcome.
- Strategic & Architecture: Developing a content management strategy and roadmap and creating a technology architecture.
- Tool Selection: providing the right set of application through our extensive partnership with leading content management and portal vendors.
- Design & Implementation: analyzing, designing and implementing technology solutions and processes for managing content.
- Software Sales: as certified OpenText reseller, Deloitte can guide you through the procurement process.