EMEA Center of Excellence for OpenText has been saved
EMEA Center of Excellence for OpenText
The Deloitte and OpenText Alliance
Deloitte works with OpenText to help our clients gain valuable business insights from their structured and unstructured big data while reducing risk through enterprise content management (ECM). We are proud to have been recognised by OpenText for our partnership every year since 2010, most recently as Global System Integrator in 2019.
How we can help
In recent decades, businesses have experienced exponential growth in the volume of both the structured and the unstructured content they manage - documents, e-mails, social data and more. This change requires a transformation of business processes to digital, scalable solutions. However, few companies have the systems and processes in place to store, access and extract value from their unstructured content.
The EMEA Center of Excellence for OpenText combines Deloitte’s business knowledge with OpenText technologies to help clients manage these assets to gain easy access, tap insights, improved business performance, increase operational excellence and reduce risk on different levels. We help our customers transform their information management systems and processes -from strategy to execution – enabling them to:
- Digitise paper documents and convert information into data via smart OCR and RPA
- Streamline and automate document-intensive work processes
- Unlock business insights buried in unstructured content
- Reduce content clutter and improve ‘findability’
- Lower risk by addressing security, regulatory and compliance needs
- Improve time to market in publishing and delivering content
- Integrate documents into your core business processes and systems
- Sign documents electronically to eliminate paper and reduce process lead time
As an example, we help our clients integrate OpenText to extend the value of their SAP ERP implementation for processes like Maintenance, Global Trade and Transportation Management, Hire-to-Retire, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, etc. We partner with OpenText, SAP and our customers to shape their processes during numerous S/4 Transition Programs to enable embedded document management in S/4 and reduce legacy archives linked to SAP while increasing efficiency and controls.
Next to SAP S/4, many of our clients also run other ERP and CRM platforms and cloud solutions like SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SalesForce, Workday, Guidewire, etc. to which we also integrate OpenText based on the xECM integration layer to create an enterprise wide EIM platform for content-enriched business processes.
Our relationship with OpenText and our belief in OpenText solutions
Product Management alignment
The team has a long lasting relationship with OpenText and has regular update meetings with Product Management on new features to be added to the roadmap for several key products like for ex. Vendor Invoice Management, xECM for SAP, xECM for Successfactors, xECM for SFDC, etc.
Solution Extensions by Deloitte
In parallel, Deloitte has invested in developing a number of pre-configured solutions that leverage OpenText technology to target some of the most common and difficult information management challenges across a number of industries. These pre-configured solutions provide a starting point for client projects and can help accelerate design and implementation while reducing project costs or leadtime. Some are used as project accelerators while others are published on the Opentext Application Marketplace. Feel free to connect in case you would like to know more:
- Automatic Tax Code Determination for Invoices
- Migration Factory for xECM solutions and OpenText Content Server
- Migration Factory for Archive Center
- xECM System Landscape Monitoring Utility
- Other accelerators developed by our US colleagues are listed on our global alliance page
Together, transforming the digital experience
From shaping better customer conversations to enhancing employee and partner experiences, Deloitte and OpenText help organisations realise the goal of digital transformation. We believe the key to success in this area is all about listening better through analytics, improved processes, and delivering more relevant content to the user.
Deloitte and OpenText have built a business alliance designed to provide impactful solutions for our clients. Deloitte’s longstanding strategic partnership with OpenText gives us the insights and expertise to provide companies with the right solution, the right support and the right outcome for their challenges related to different topics:
- Strategy & Architecture: Developing a content management strategy and roadmap and creating a technology architecture.
- Tool Selection: providing the right set of applications through our extensive partnership with OpenText and ERP vendors.
- Design & Implementation: analysing, designing and implementing technology solutions and processes for managing content.
Software Sales: as certified OpenText reseller, Deloitte can guide you through the procurement process.
- Cloud hosting and AMS: as certified partner of multiple hyperscalers, Deloitte can run your OpenText system landscape for you and provide Application Maintenance Services.
Global Platinum Consulting Partner & Global Alliance
Experience and Success Stories
We strongly believe in the value delivered by OpenText technologies and run OpenText products also internally. For ex. Vendor Invoice Management is used in Belgium and a Success Story was published related to this project:
The team also regularly presents customer cases at OpenText Enterprise World events, most recently in July 2019 at the Toronto event where we presented a Digital Personnel File deployment for SuccessFactors for a European bottling company.