Пет въпроса за изравняване на риск и стойност
Аспекти на риска
Organizations of all sizes understand that risk is a reality, inherent in doing business. In turn, risk management has long been a corporate function. But as risks have grown more complex – due to factors ranging from globalization to technology to regulations to public scrutiny – companies are realizing that their risk management functions may not be as effective as they should be, which has implications for shareholder value. To preserve value and navigate the expanding risk universe more effectively, organizations are exploring ways to change the way risk is viewed and managed. They’re looking to embed risk management as a discipline across the enterprise – and in turn, meet future expectations in a prudent, profitable manner.
In this issue of Risk Angles, Peter Matruglio, National Leader, Risk Transformation, and Partner, Deloitte Australia, answers five questions about aligning risk and value. Then, Scott Baret, Global Leader, Enterprise Risk Services for Financial Services, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, takes a closer look at how the financial services industry is addressing risk.
Преглед на съдържанието
This Risk Angle answers the following questions
- What’s driving the demand for a shift in how risk is managed?
- What’s wrong with traditional approaches to governing and managing risk?
- How can embedding risk management into business processes drive positive shareholder value?
- How is that alignment achieved?
- What steps can an organization take to begin this transformative journey?
It also takes a closer look at how the financial services industry is addressing risk.