Customs and Global Trade compliance | Deloitte | Tax Services | Solutions | Indirect Tax has been added to your bookmarks.
Customs & Global Trade compliance
Deloitte's customs and global trade specialists around the world can help businesses establish an international business strategy designed to manage costs and global trade regulatory requirements while leveraging innovative technology solutions.
Преглед на съдържанието
Businesses are facing an increasing number of compliance requirements in the countries in which they operate, as well as more rigorous enforcement by tax authorities. Deloitte offers efficient, cost-effective customs and global trade compliance services including co-sourcing and outsourcing options. We help businesses manage compliance risk by providing timely and transparent reporting through the application of technology-based solutions. This can help improve data management, data integrity and accuracy. When controversies or investigations arise Deloitte can provide tax authority audit or litigation assistance, advice and reports.
Deloitte’s team includes customs brokers, industry specialists, accountants, lawyers, supply chain specialists, auditors, economists and former government officials who have in-depth knowledge of customs-related policies and national regulations, as well as local country practices.
Our services include:
Compliance outsourcing and co-sourcing
- Assisting clients by providing custom and global trade compliance services (from our offices or at the premises of the clients)
Trade compliance human capital review
- Review current customs and global trade organizational structure and resourcing levels
- Assess resourcing needs based on qualitative and/or quantitative analyses of business requirements and estimated workloads
Trade compliance risk reviews
- Develop effective customs and global trade compliance assessment programs
- Perform detailed compliance assessments
Compliance program development (training, organization, design, policy and procedures) and reviews
- Support internal compliance program design
- Advise on global trade compliance organizational structure
- Create global customs technical manuals
- Develop tailored standard operating procedures
- Review / benchmark of global trade compliance programs
- Indirect Tax Review
- Business cases
Trade compliance training
- Design and implement training programs for organizations
- Develop and provide multi-jurisdictional customs regulations training
- Indirect Tax eLearning: Develop online training courses on multi-jurisdictional customs regulations
Product classification support
- Indirect Tax Data Analytics - Classification
- Support clients with classification related challenges
Government relations support
- Support clients engaging/liaising with government authorities
- Support clients with government audits