With the following Privacy Notice “Deloitte Bulgaria” EOOD, UIC 040450884, seat and management address Sofia 1303, 103 Aleksandar Stamboliyski Blvd (“Deloitte”, “We”, “The Company”, “The Controller”) provides you with information about your personal data that can be processed through our video-surveillance systems installed in the premises of Deloitte in Bulgaria.
The Personal Data Controller operating the video surveillance system is “Deloitte Bulgaria”, UIC 040450884. “Deloitte Bulgaria” EOOD operates the video surveillance system in the premises on behalf of the other Deloitte companies in Bulgaria (Deloitte in Bulgaria 1), each of which is a separate personal data controller.
Deloitte Bulgaria premises are located in Bulgaria, Sofia 1303, 103 Alexander Stambolijsky blvd., Sofia Tower,2882 sq.m. in floor 5 and 6 and public (common) areas, surrounding the premises.
This notice is intended to help you understand why and how we may use your personal information. The lists and examples below are illustrative, non-exhaustive and not fully representative of each visitor in the premises of Deloitte in Bulgaria.
What personal data about you is being processed by us?
"Personal Data" means any information about you from which you could be identified, including information that can be protected under applicable national and European law.
The personal data that are processed by the video-surveillance systems are as follows:
Categories of personal data
Grounds for processing
Data from video-surveillance systems
Images and video clips of all persons visiting Deloitte’s premises in Bulgaria
Deloitte's legitimate interest in controlling security and access to the Controller's premises
For what purposes do we process your data?
The personal information collected through our video-surveillance systems will be used for the following purposes:
- Implementation of security and access controls at the Deloitte’s premises in Bulgaria
Can we share your personal information with third parties?
Deloitte respects and maintains the confidentiality of your personal information. The Company will not disclose your personal information obtained through the video-surveillance systems to third parties, unless national law or European regulation requires disclosure. In such a case, Deloitte may disclose your personal data to the competent authorities authorized by applicable law.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data collected by the video surveillance system at Deloitte's premises in Bulgaria is stored for a period of 7 working days. After the expiry of that period, the personal data will be deleted automatically.
Your rights regarding your personal data
Subject to Bulgarian and European law, you have the following rights to your personal data processed by Deloitte in Bulgaria:
1. Access your personal data that Deloitte processes and get a copy thereof;
2. In case of incompleteness or inaccuracy in the data that Deloitte processes, your personal data will be corrected;
3. Request that your data be deleted when the conditions are met. Such cases are if the purpose for which the data is collected is achieved, there is no other legal basis for processing, your data is being processed unlawfully and others;
4. In the cases specified by the law, you may require limitation of the processing of your personal data;
5. In the cases specified by the law, you may object to the processing of your personal data;
6. Exercise your data portability rights and request that your data be provided in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format;
7. Withdraw your consent when processing your personal data is based on consent.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection when the relevant prerequisites are in place.
How to contact us?
You can contact us at the following address: Sofia 1303, 103 Aleksandar Stamboliyski Blvd., email: email@example.com; telephone: + (359 2) 8023300