Advanced Interview Training
What are the best practices in forensic interviewing? What is important and how to obtain maximum information from the interviewee?
Deloitte Bulgaria is delighted to invite you to a two-day training, which will provide you some insights into planning and conducting interviews. By the end of this training, you will learn the key principles of interviewing with a focus on:
- Reason for interviewing;
- Legal & ethical matters of interviewing;
- Sequence of interviews: whom to interview, order of interviews, what do you need to know about human memory, decision making on conducting further interviews;
- Еnvironment of the interview: place, physical environment, timing, interviewer behaviour and language;
- Planning the interview;
- Witness interview: types of witnesses, what makes someone witness, techniques of effective witness interviewing, how to apply the interview protocol, preparation for the interview, how to ask questions;
- Victim interview: types of rare occasions when victim interview may take place, concerns to be managed, goals of the interview, how to apply the interview protocol, questioning techniques;
- Suspect interview: preparation for the interview, interview models (such as REID, PEACE, Motivational Interviewing), deception techniques, verbal and non-verbal clues;
- False admissions and other dishonesty;
- Concluding the interview;
- Testimony of Forensic Expert on Court.
The training will provide you not only with theoretical knowledge, but also with plenty of practical examples that will help you understand the specifics and best practices in the process of interviewing.
Lajos Antal – Deloitte Partner with almost 20 years of experience in interviewing. Lajos has led plenty of forensic works, primarily investigations on economic crimes. He has also conducted a number of trainings and speeches across Europe, which makes him a quite experienced speaker who easily holds the attention of the audience.
Barbara Bodrogi – Deloitte consultant with years of experience in cognitive psychology. Barbara works together with Lajos on complex forensic engagements. Before joining Deloitte Barbara worked for years as clinical psychologist.
More details about the training
When: 29 – 30 April 2020
Where: Deloitte Bulgaria office, 103 Al. Stamboljiski Blvd., fl. 6, Sofia Tower (Mall of Sofia)
Minimum requited number of participants*: 10
*The training course will be held only if the minimum number of 10 participants is reached.
Participation fee: 750 Euro (VAT excl.)
Audience: This training course is suitable for internal audit professionals, compliance/ethics officers, security officers, lawyers, regulators – persons in authority and anyone exposed to matters requiring hands-on investigative interviewing skills.
Working language: English
The participants in the training course will earn 16 CPE .
Sevinch Nuri - Shabanova
Manager Risk Advisory, Deloitte Audit
Mobile: +359 886 366 668