Webinar: Reporting of Cross-Border Tax Arrangements under MDR / DAC 6
Deloitte Bulgaria is pleased to invite you to participate in a tax event on "Reporting of Cross-Border Tax Arrangements under MDR / DAC 6", which will be held online on 15 January 2021.
During the webinar, Deloitte experts will discuss:
- What is MDR / DAC 6
- What are cross-border tax arrangements
- In which cases the taxpayers themselves have to report even if there is no real tax advantage
- What are the typical cross-border tax arrangements that need to be observed?
- What are the deadlines for reporting?
- What are the administrative sanctions for non-compliance?
Who is the webinar for?
- Chief and operational accountants
- In-house tax specialists
When will the webinar take place?
The webinar will take place on 15 January 2021 (Friday) from 10:00 to 11:30 h.
Each registered participant will receive a link to access the webinar.
Working language: Bulgarian
Participation fee: 30 euro (without VAT).
For two or more participants from one company, a 10% discount on the participant fee is provided (prices are without VAT).
For questions and additional information:
Lyubomira Koleva – Coordinator “External communications”