Webinar: Work and residence of foreigners in Bulgaria. Successful planning of cross-border mobility in the conditions of COVID-19
11 November 2020
Deloitte Bulgaria has the pleasure to invite you to its webinar on “Work and residence of foreigners in Bulgaria. Successful planning of cross-border mobility in the conditions of COVID-19", which will be held online on November 11 (Wednesday).
The way the business operates and is planned is constantly changing and evolving, especially in view of the circumstances around COVID-19. The global emergency provokes a number of issues related to the work and residence of foreigners, but also requires employers and employees to be well informed and prepared to respond to the changing requirements.
During the webcast we will share our experience in the specifics of immigration law and will bring clarity on important issues related to immigration regimes in Bulgaria and successful planning in view of the situation in Bulgaria and the world.
- 10:00 – 10:40 Work and residence of EU citizens, EEA, Switzerland. Posting within the provision of services. Status of British citizens in Bulgaria after Brexit
- 10:40 – 10:50 Break
- 10:50 – 12:10 Work and residence of third-country nationals: company managers; highly qualified workers; managers and specialists in international corporate groups
- 12:10 – 12:20 Regime of entry in Bulgaria in view of the emergency epidemic situation and COVID 19
- 12:20 – 12:30 Q& A session
Whom is the webinar for?
- Foreign nationals living or working in Bulgaria
- Employers with expatriate employees
- Human resources specialists
When will the webinar be held?
The webinar will be held on 11 November (Wednesday) from 10:00 to 12:30h. Each registered participant will receive a link to access the webinar.
What will be the working language?
Is there a participation fee?
The participation fee is 100 EUR.(VAT excl.).
For two or more participants from one company, a 20% discount on the participant's fee will be provided (VAT excl.).
If you have preliminary questions that you want to discuss during the event, or need additional information and assistance, please contact:
Hristina Toteva – Project Manager “External Communications”
(registration only in BG language)here