Partner, Deloitte CE South Transfer Pricing Leader
Alexander Cherinko leads the Transfer Pricing service line in Deloitte CE South Cluster. He possesses 18 years of professional experience in tax advisory and more than 10 years of experience in leading transfer pricing compliance and advisory projects for clients from a diverse range of industries, including retail and wholesale distribution, IT, automotive, metals and mining and others.
Alexander has performed complex structuring projects aimed at establishing a transfer pricing monitoring and compliance system along the whole supply chain of multinationals operating in diverse geographies around the world. He has also extensively advised on transfer pricing dispute resolution, with a particular focus on supporting taxpayers during transfer pricing audits.
Alexander worked in Deloitte Germany transfer pricing team in 2012-2013. He then founded Deloitte Ukraine transfer pricing team in 2013, which he developed into a market-leading practice. In 2022 Alexander took up the role of Deloitte CE South Transfer Pricing Leader.
- TP documentation and related compliance for both multinational and local businesses.
- Leading multi-country transfer pricing compliance projects while operating out of the HQ country.
- Dispute resolution, with focus on support during transfer pricing audits.
- Advisory and support with conclusion of Advance Pricing Agreements (APA) with tax authorities.
Education and professional qualifications:
- Masters Degree (with Honors) in International Economics, National University of Kiev, Ukraine.
- Member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), UK.