Academy on how to complete your VAT returns in the UAE
Meeting day one compliance
With VAT implementation in the UAE starting 1 January 2018, businesses need to ensure their VAT readiness and to revisit the information given by the Ministry of Finance and analyze in detail what the implications are and what needs to be done to guarantee day one compliance.
After the continuous success of our VAT Academy throughout the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), the Deloitte Middle East Tax practice has organized several VAT Academies to help UAE businesses best prepare. Some of the first academies we will be running include the UAE VAT Executive Regulations and How to complete your VAT returns.
- The UAE VAT return: what does it look like?
- Navigating the eServices portal: how to access the VAT return
- Box by box: what information should be reported on the VAT return?
- Accounts payable: attention points
- Accounts receivable: attention points
- Audit trail, manual adjustments and record keeping
- Useful reconciliation checks to perform on your VAT return numbers before submission
09:30 am until 1:00 pm, followed by lunch.
The cost to attend the Deloitte VAT Academy is AED 2,500 plus VAT.
The venue will be communicated in the confirmation email.
To register as an attendee, please click on the relevant link below, for Dubai or Abu Dhabi, depending on your preferred location and date.