Actuarial, Risk & Analytics (ARA) Services in Bermuda
Deloitte in Bermuda - actuarial solutions driving informed decisions
Deloitte has the leading actuarial consultancy practice of the Big Four professional services firms. In Bermuda, we have a strong, locally-based team with wide-ranging technical and commercial experience and the market insights you need.
Global Strength. Local Delivery. Our actuaries in Bermuda regularly partner with other Deloitte professionals from around the world. This enables us to provide services locally while tapping into the virtually unlimited expertise of Deloitte globally. Our locally-based team is committed to providing practical and timely solutions to all types of business queries.
We provide a robust consulting service with both traditional and non-traditional service offerings to assist insurers, reinsurers, captives, pension schemes, banks and non-financial related entities. Our actuaries regularly partner with professionals in accounting and other specialist service lines. This enables us to provide a breadth of expertise and tackle problems not possible in most other actuarial consulting firms. We have a proven track record in developing robust and practical solutions to a variety of actuarial and risk challenges.
View or download our Actuarial, Risk & Analytics (ARA) factsheet by clicking the image on the right.
View or download our most recent article by clicking the image to the right.
Our new ARA Article Library is now live!
Visit the page for these featured articles as well as other key ARA insights and perspectives from Bermuda professionals. New articles and featured topics are added regularly.
- Loss reserve studies on a wide range of insured and reinsured exposures for both Life and P&C insurers, reinsurers and captives including Approved Actuary and Loss Reserve Specialist Opinions
- Relevant regulatory insight and development updates including BMA Economic Balance Sheet and ORSA/CISSA process design and report production support for both Life and P&C businesses
- Support building Enterprise Risk Management (“ERM”) programs in response to rapidly increasing expectations including gap analyses and a detailed roadmap for reaching your desired ERM capabilities
- Full suite of CRO support tools including Key Risk Indicators, risk appetite / tolerance, Board, Rating agency and regulatory reporting
- Extensive knowledge of Solvency II, Basel II, rating agency standards and other risk management frameworks
- M&A support and due diligence reviews, both buy and sell side
- Pricing and capital solutions throughout the model lifecycle, including design, parameterization, implementation, documentation, business application and validation
- In-depth data analytics, skills, and services including data warehouse design and data / MI processes
- Benchmarking studies and industry trends insight
- Actuarial professionals on a contracted basis as a cost effective way to fill short or medium term needs
Bermuda professionals share insights and perspectives on key ARA topics
Learn more about key services, regulations and ARA information