Graduate Program | Deloitte in Bermuda | Recruitment | Careers has been added to your bookmarks.
Take the first step today!
Deciding where to start your career is one of the biggest investments that you’ll ever make. At Deloitte, you can be sure that the investment is worthwhile as you’ll have both the range of opportunities and supportive culture to develop into the professional you have the potential to be.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients, and our people. If you're ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you're ready for Deloitte. With over 245,000 people in more than 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
At Deloitte in Bermuda, we provide you the opportunity to be a part of Deloitte’s vibrant and diverse organization and to work with people who are forward thinking and committed to making a difference. We are committed to growing the world’s best. We offer graduate opportunities annually across all service lines and applications are encouraged from students of all academic disciplines, including accounting, business, law, economics, finance, math and others.
Your role as a graduate hire
We are looking for students with proven academic ability, who can demonstrate a strong sense of teamwork and excellent communication skills coupled with drive, initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
Here’s what you’ll be doing in your role as a graduate hire:
- Building quality client relationships
- Helping clients with practical advice that makes tangible difference to their profits
- Keeping abreast of relevant technical and industry insights
- Providing consulting advice
- Studying towards a professional qualification
Here’s what we can offer you:
- You will be assigned as a junior resource to one of our service lines according to your major and interest;
- Robust training programs covering leadership skills, our Deloitte brand and strategy, risk and reputation and technical knowledge required for the service line you are assigned to;
- A week long training course in Miami with peers from the Caribbean and Bermuda region (Audit & ERS only);
- A performance counselor available to provide on the job coaching, guidance and support throughout your career with Deloitte;
- Designation support and paid leave to attend the CPA US, CPA Canada or ACA courses as applicable, including tuition, exam and book fees, and related travel and accommadation according to our Designation policy;
- A dedicated mentor acting as first point of contact for any questions or concerns related to your designation. Mentors will meet with you monthly, mark practice exams and facilitate peer group learning sessions.
Making your application
The application process will take you through a number of stages and shouldn’t take more than 15 minutes. These stages will require you to:
1. Select the relevant program that you wish to apply for;
2. Next you will be asked to register a username and
password (if you haven’t previously registered);
3. Complete the online application form;
4. Attach your resume, academic transcript, and a copy of
5. Finally, answer all the application questions so as to
provide us with the best overall picture of you.