Interview Process in Bermuda | Deloitte in Bermuda | Careers has been added to your bookmarks.
The Interview Process
Now that you have taken valuable time to complete our application process, discover what comes next.
Our selection process has a number of stages to give you the chance to learn about us, as well as helping us learn about you. Deloitte is committed to delivering a consistent and timely process for all candidates throughout the recruitment and selection experience. Due to the diversity of our business, the process and timing for some service lines may vary. Your recruitment manager will communicate a more detailed process relevant to the particular role you have applied for.
Your online application will be reviewed by the relevant Talent team member sourcing for the role. They will assess your skills and experience to determine your match to the key selection criteria. The job description will give you a clear understanding of the requirements for the role.
In most circumstances a member of the Talent team will be in contact within 2 weeks of receiving your application. In periods of high volumes this may take longer.
Our interviews are competency based and are conducted by experienced interviewers:
- The first interview will generally be a phone screen with a member of the Talent team. This is also your opportunity to ask any questions about the role and the firm.
- This is generally followed by interviews with the service line you are applying for. The number of interviews varies from service line to service line.
- For manager positions and above, the final stage will be a more in-depth interview and discussion regarding your technical and motivational fit for the role, team and firm. This will be with a Partner from the service line you may be joining.
As soon as practically possible, based on Partner and candidate availability.
Testing (if applicable)
For some roles we may require you to complete either psychometric or skills based tests or case study depending on the role and Service line.
Following the interview process if we wish to progress to the final stage of an employment offer, pre-employment checks are conducted. These include employment references and background checks which are approved by the candidate prior to initiating.
Following finalisation of the interview process.
Following pre-employment screening and offer approval:
- A verbal offer will be made by the Talent representative.
- This is followed by a written offer sent via e-mail.
Once offer has been approved.
Once you have signed your offer letter, you will receive an email outlining next steps for onboarding and be introduced to your buddy, a member of the service line you are joining who will be available for any questions that you may have.
Determined by the availability of the successful candidate.