Initial Public Offering (IPO) Services in Bermuda
Deloitte in Bermuda — Initial Public Offering (IPO) Readiness
Deloitte has unrivalled experience in working with companies coming to market. We provide a wide range of services designed to assist your company to prepare for and successfully complete an IPO of your shares.
Global Strength. Local Delivery.
Our global insurance practice includes nearly 5,000 professionals and more than 800 dedicated partners and directors. Deloitte serves 90 percent of the top 20 global insurance companies (as ranked by market capitalization) and our global financial services industry practice includes 19,300 professionals with 1,850 dedicated partners in more than 40 countries.
Our role starts early in the listing process, assisting you in identifying issues that you may encounter during the lead up to the IPO and providing practical solutions. We can also advise on whether equity is the right source of new money or whether alternative sources should be sought. If you are not ready for a listing, we can advise you on a strategy to prepare your company for listing at a future date.
The process of going public is often transformative for a company. Among the many areas of change, we find that more focus is required on the following:
- Financial Reporting & SEC Regulations
- Corporate Governance
- Systems, Process and Controls
- Talent and Compensation Programs
- Investor Relations
Throughout the process Deloitte Practioners will:
- Evaluate - Advise management and owners in evaluating their strategic options to determine whether going public is the right fit for their entity.
- Assess - Assess the organization’s readiness to embark upon the IPO: Perform a Readiness Assessment and Gap Analysis.
- Execute - Remediate gaps and support the execution of the IPO activities.
- Sustain - Implement infrastructure for ongoing operation as a public company.